- We have a simple philosophy that is also reflected in our room facilities: You should feel at home and become fit for life.
- The clinic was modernised in 2010
- 144 rooms (on request as a family room)
- 10 individual service rooms
- All rooms are comfortably furnished and have a private bathroom with shower/WC, colour TV, and telephone
- Each room is equipped with an emergency call system
- Most of the rooms are wheelchair accessible
Number of patients per year
Approx. 2,491 patients in 2013
Our rehabilitation measures are to prepare you for day-to-day or working life. The high-quality medical therapies in the AOK Clinic Bad Ems, therefore, often cover a longer period of time. During this time, many people do not want to do without a higher level of comfort and service, which makes the necessary stay in hospital a pleasant experience.
That is why we would like to offer you the comfort ward with hotel-standard accommodation. Here you can relax during your recovery and focus on your therapy in comfortable surroundings.
We are pleased to answer any further questions on the optional services and billing formalities.
Your comfortable room
- furnished in the elegant HELIOS comfortable design
- electric fully-adjustable bed
- high-quality bathroom with walk-in shower, hair dryer, and cosmetic mirror
- terry towelling bathrobes, shower and hand towels
- cosmetic bag with body care products
- telephone and flat-screen TV, free of charge
- free use of a fax machine
- free WIFI internet access, and, if necessary, with loaned notebook
- choice of daily newspaper and television magazine
- library of bestsellers
- writing set for your correspondence
- extended breakfast - on request
- choice of lunch menus
- choice of afternoon cakes
- extended dinner - on request
- daily fresh fruit in your room
- all-day coffee, tea and soft drinks, also for your visitors
- minibar stocked with soft drinks and snacks of your choice